There's hundreds of things that you can get involved in while you travel around the World. Traveling can be a time to step out of your comfort zone, try something new, or devote your self to living as a disciple of Christ.
Here's a quick list of ideas:
- Mission opportunities in developing countries
- Work in a hostel or organisation focused on backpackers
- Share your faith with fellow travellers, build community, impact people you meet
- Go on a Pilgrimage. Seek God, draw closer to him
- Travel and learn - attend Christian Backpacker training schools.
We've linked up quite a few of the above on our Google map to get you started: Faith Network